Final-Tyler Ackerman

KEY

QUOTE

LINK TO INFORMATION

TITLE

MY WORDS

HOW WERE BLOGS CREATED

“Someone, somewhere created the very first Web log. It’s just not quite clear who.

CNET

This is hard to believe that no body knows how or who blogs were created.  People do have an idea on three people that may have created blogs, but they aren’t sure.

Jorn Bargerlabnol

WHEN WAS BLOGGING FIRST

USED

:”Jorn Barger’s RobotWisdom.com site apparently becomes the first to call itself a Web log.”
CNET

This is interesting because i thought blogs have been around for longer.  Jorn bargers website started in 1997.

WHAT WAS THE ORIGINAL

GOAL OF BLOGS

“An original purpose of blogs was to share links, and I often do that.” Shannon Turlington

I never would have thought that this the first purpose of blogs. I thought it was just to express you like to do.

What are blogs used for now

“What is a blog? Not only that, but what are blogs used for? If you don’t know the answer to that, where have you been for the last three or four years? The word blog is short for web log, and is strictly a record of the changing content of your website. People who were interested in the content of your site would register to receive your blog, and would be informed whenever a page on your site was updated.” business tool chest

This sounds more like the purpose i thought about blogs.